Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Destination Hair

Ottawa Citizen
One great attribute about our neighbourhood is that there are lots of great hair stylists here. However, there is one I frequently hear about, her name is Christine 'Chris' Lee at Destination Hair on Wellington. She is an expert hair designer and colourist. I've heard that if you ever have a problem with your hair colour she is the one to see. So far this has been proven right, I have seen her transform a hair colour disaster to a hair colour that looked natural and healthy. She recently did my sister's hair and changed her hair colour from a golden platinum blond to a cool and trendy, smokey, grey blond.

I read in the Ottawa Citizen that she recently went to a course taught by the world's top creative hair designer from Vidal Sasson. She was taught all the latest styles of the season which included 'abstract designs, geometric shapes and stark, monochromatic colours'.
If you are looking for a stylist that is professional and an expert of the latest cuts and colours, definitely go see Chris at Destination Hair.

2 comments:

  1. She's great with Colour, but BUTCHERED my hair. It's been over a year and I'm still waiting for this awful cut to grow out. She doesn't listen to what people want and need, she does what she THINKS will be best. All I asked was that my hair was long enough to tie back. It's been over a year and my hair still isn't long enough to tie back. Very frustrating as I work with food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she is great with colour because she RUINED my hair with color. It's been almost a year for me to finally get my hair to a stage where it doesn't look like candy floss with the help of COMPETENT colourist. Honestly, I have contemplated contacting the Better Business Bureau for her service is inexcusable and unprofessional.

      Delete