Monday, January 24, 2011

Westboro Shoe Rebuilders

Do you have shoes that are looking a little tired and needs some TLC; or desperately need repair? Well you are in luck! We have an amazing shoe repair store right in the 'hood' called Westboro Shoe Rebuilders (613-725-1012). Located at 411 Roosevelt Avenue, the corner of Richmond Rd. and Roosevelt Ave on the ground level in the Eiffel Building.

The gentleman who repairs the shoes is so sweet and nice. He does excellent workmanship and will save you from buying a new pair shoes. The other bonus, he is inexpensive!

I took in my husbands well used Blundstones to get repaired, he stitched them up and renewed the life into them with a superior shoe shine. He fixed my Sorel boots from giving me blisters, by shaving off some of the inner liner that was sticking out. Now I can wear them without complaining of the pain.

I highly recommend Westboro Shoe Rebuilders; your shoes will be in good hands and will come back looking like new!

No comments:

Post a Comment