Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ottawa Hair Stylists: Top Five

I find that many people in the neighbourhood are always looking for a new hair stylist. Since I'm a hair stylist 'harlot' (go from one stylist to another), I thought I would be informed enough to aid you in your search.  I have compiled a list of some hair stylist that I have seen or I have heard great things about here in the neighbourhood and in the market. These hair stylist will vary by price and may not have lots of availability. Remember when you call, don't forget to ask how much they charge because it can cost you over $200 for a cut and highlight. Also, I find the ones without the "$$" (expensive) have more availability.
Please don't tell your husband how much you paid if it's over $150 - because they would 'flip out' - men just don't understand the price of beauty.
 
Here are my top 5 hair stylists:
  1. Destination Hair $$: Chris or Leandro are some of the top stylist in the neighbourhood.   613-728-7333
  2. Hair Committee: Nicole is down to earth and gives a great cut: 613-761-96683.
  3. Jana Pyne: Jana once worked at Destination Hair but now works from home.  613-314-7042
  4. Salon Salwa $$: Located in the market, Salwa has a great reputation. 613-241-7902
  5. Julian Marc Salon $$: Julian is one of my favourite stylist and he is located on Dalhousie. 613-244-4448
Let us know your experience with these stylists or if you recommend any others.

1 comment:

  1. It hurts my heart to say Nicole from hair committee had passed away.

    ReplyDelete