Friday, October 29, 2010

Goop: Another reason to love Gwyneth

Do you want to live a similar life to Gwyneth Paltrow? Or want to know what she is up too? Well you are in luck, my girl friends introduced me to "Goop".

Goop is a weekly newsletter created by Gwyneth Paltrow. In this newsletter, Gwyneth shares her recipes, interesting products she comes across, recommends books to read and also gives advice on health, beauty and life in general.

I am curious why this newsletter is called "Goop" but then I remembered she is the one who called her children "Apple" and "Moses" - not your most common names.

Goop, if not inspirational, is definitely an entertaining read. I would recommend subscribing to this if you are interested in the lifestyle of Gwyneth Paltrow or just curious what the rich and famous do in their spare time.

Check out her website: http://www.goop.com/ and let me know your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment