Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Wellington Gastropub

When I want to go out for a wonderful dinner experience and leave the kids at home, my favourite restaurant in the neighbourhood or rather in all of Ottawa is The Wellington Gastropub http://www.thewellingtongastropub.com/. This is definitely not a restaruant you want to bring the kids to; it's more of a place you want to enjoy with your partner or a group of friends.

First off ,the staff is incredible and are just really cool people.  They are professional, very educated on the menu and wines and make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Now the food is also fantastic, they have a very eclectic, yummy menu. I would love to suggest a menu item but they change the menu frequently. I'll just say this, I have never ordered anything there that I didn't like.

If you are planning on going there, don't forget to make a reservation. If you don't and you still want to go, they sometimes have room at the bar and it's fun eating there because watching the bartender make drinks can be surprisingly entertaining.

Let me know if you checked out The Wellington Gastropub and what your experience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment