Friday, October 22, 2010

Groupons

Groupons: if you haven't heard of them, you are probably wandering what they are.  It's a daily notification that you receive through email, Facebook or Twitter that alerts you of a deal or coupon for an Ottawa local business. I registered for Groupons and have been receiving quite a few great deals.

Some specific deals I have seen are 50% off admission for Saunders Farm Halloween celebration www.saundersfarm.com  and 60% off the price for two weeks of unlimited Yoga classes at Westboro's Metta Massage and Yoga Clinic www.mettamassage.com. Some other deals included 50% off laser hair removal, pedicures and one deal I missed was 50% off at The Gap http://www.gap.com/.

Check out their website to register: www.groupon.com/ottawa. I should add it's FREE!

Let me know if you have registered for any other sites that notify you of deals in Ottawa.

1 comment:

  1. What about Social Living Deals or Team Buy? Do you have that for Ottawa?

    ReplyDelete