Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hair Committee: Kids' Haircuts

Where is the best place in Westboro or Wellington West to get a great kids haircut?

I'm always nervous taking my kids into a new salon for a hair cut. I have had some bad experiences with some hair dressers because they either cut too much off or just butchered my kids hair. One of my friends recommended the Hair Committee (613-761-9668) on Wellington across from Bridgehead and to ask for Nicole. Well I was nervous going in with my children but she was amazing. She had a great rapport with the kids, she listened to what I suggested for their cuts and she would inform me if she was going to try something different before she cut their hair. She gave an excellent haircut and my kids looked beautiful. I would definitely go back to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment