Monday, October 18, 2010

Agave Grill

One weakness I have is that I love going out for dinner, but taking the kids with you can be a bit of a 'circus act'. There is one place in the 'hood' that makes it easier to enjoy a meal out, it's the Mexican restaurant Agave Grill on Wellington: http://www.agaveottawa.ca/. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the food comes out quick so your kids don't get impatient and they have a good food selection for them too. For the adults, they make a 'mean' margarita, I always order the Agave Special Salad and my husband usually gets the Mexican Flag.

I should also mention, they have a private room in the basement which was perfect for a meeting I had with the nursery school board and for a dinner out with a group of our friends with all of our kids.

Do you have a favourite, family friendly restaurant on Wellington or in Westboro that you recommend? Post your comments and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment