Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Three Bakers and a Bike SOLD!

I just went into Three Bakers and a Bike on Wellington to buy some cupcakes and was greeted by a friendly man behind the counter. My kids were a bit surprised and asked me who this man was. If you know this cafe, it was always run by women and it was strange to see a man there. Anyways, I had to ask who he was and he told me he was the new owner!

The cafe/bakery looked the same other than a few personal items that have been removed. My son noticed that the Cookie Monster figurine was missing - he was somewhat distressed with that but was soon comforted when I ordered cupcakes.

The good news is that the previous owner, Lyle will still be involved with the business. I'm not sure how long though, probably a month or two, to help with the transition.

I look forward to positive changes to Three Bakers and a Bike and wish the new owner all the best. Just keep making those small cupcakes - don't change them.

1 comment:

  1. Correction: Lyle will be involved with Three Bakers for about a year.

    ReplyDelete