Monday, December 6, 2010

Enhance Those Eyebrows

My sister introduced me to a fantastic product by Benefit - its a brow shaping kit for your eyebrows called Brow Zings.

I find you get your eyebrows waxed and shaped but they still need some refinement, well this is where the brow shaping kit comes in handy. Now I've tried eyebrow pencils before to darken my eyebrows, but when I looked in the mirror it looked like I just applied an eyebrow pencil on them; it did not blend in at all. This Brow Zing product allows you to smooth and refine your brows so they look incredible.

The brow shaping kit contains a pigment wax for shaping, tinted powder for setting, tiny tweezers for those stray hairs, a mirror, hard angle and blending brush.

Here are the directions from the kit: "Dip the angled brush in your soft, pigmented wax. With smooth, angled strokes shape & define brows. Use the blending brush to apply your setting powder. This powder fills in sparse areas and locks brows in place."

You know this is a great product because it was selected as the "Best brow product"  for Allure 2008 Best of Beauty Awards.

Before your next Christmas party, go out and get this product at Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart or online at Benefit Cosmetics.

1 comment:

  1. You can also buy it at Murale - The Shoppers Drug Mart cosmetic store.

    ReplyDelete