Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Capital Beauty Supply: Hair Dryer

Great Gift Idea
For my birthday I got a new hair dryer and WOW what a difference a good hair dryer makes when styling your hair.  My husband picked up the Dannyco Avanti Ultra AV-3D hair dryer at our local beauty supply store called Capital Beauty Supply Ltd (613-722-7655) on 318 Richmond Road right by the Newport Restaurant in Westboro.

The Dannyco Avanti Ultra AV-3D hair dryer is compact, lightweight and efficient. My hair now takes less time to dry - which as you know, every minute counts in the morning. When I finish drying my hair, I find it looks more smooth and less frizzy - they say it's due to the hair dryers Ion Generator.

I thinks it is totally worth spending the money on a good hair dryer. We use our hair dryer practically everyday. We spend lots of money on our hair - getting it cut, coloured and styled so why not continue good care of our hair with a superior hair dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment