Friday, February 25, 2011

Oresta Facial

I'm not one to get facials all the time but since I received an Oresta Facial gift certificate for Christmas - I just had to use it.  I was pleasantly surprised that getting a facial treatment at Oresta's included an added bonus of an arm, shoulder and foot massage, plus an eyebrow clean-up, on top of pampering your face. My favourite treatment was the nice hot towels on your face.

Oresta customizes your facial treatment to your individual skin type needs. Therefore you won't have any type of reaction, instead you will leave the spa looking lovely and glowing.

Oresta uses primarily the Eminence Organic skin care line in all their facial treatments. This is a wonderful line of products because they are exactly what all of us want in a skin care product: it is be made of:  "handmade, organically grown herb, fruit and vegetable-based skin care products free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances and colours." When they apply Eminence products on your face you can smell the different fruits contained in it - they almost smell good enough to eat.

In the end of my facial treatment, I felt incredibly relaxed and truthfully my skin looked radiant and revitalized. I had a glow about my skin which I haven't had in a long time. The other great thing about Oresta's there is no pressure for you to buy their products, they will be a happy to inform you of any products you are interested in but with no pressure.

If you need a boost this winter, think about getting an Oresta Facial Treatment. Oresta has two locations, in Hintonburg and in the Glebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment